Welcome to Eureka Infotech, Inc :: Ideas Put Into Action
HOMEABOUT USSERVICESCAREERSCONTACT US
Current Job Opportunities 15
TITLE: Software Developer
– Gather the infrastructure requirements and setup the environments for instance Development, testing and production.
– Attend the daily status meetings with the development team and provide day to day activities.
– Write the program for auto deployments using language shell scripting. This auto deployment program update the developed code on Testing and Production.
– Create and configure the Development/Testing/Production environment using Pega 7.2.2 and CPMHC, KM, and PLM framework on Tomcat/WebSphere.
– Update or upgrade the Pega application code in Development Environment like Tomcat or WebSphere.
– Test and deploy the Pega application code into all the environments (Testing, UAT and production)
– Test and Fix the code issues in Development, Testing and Production environments.
– Troubleshooting application codes issues and work with development team to fix the issues.
– Suggest and implement modifications that can improve the application server performance for the user interface.
– Manage and configuration of protocols in Pega application with the external systems like databases, Active directory group and Siteminder.
– Write the documentation of upgrades, configurations, administration, deployments and implementation of new enhancements.
– Available 24/7 for support, troubleshoot and Fix the production issues
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s in Computer Science or in related field with 2 to 3 years of experience is required.
HOURS: 40 Hours/Week, Timing 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
DURATION: Full Time Regular
JOB SITE: 76 N. Broadway, Suite 4010 Hicksville, NY-11801
DATE POSTED: 07/09/2018 Additional Information:
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship No phone calls or e-mails. Mail resume to:
Eureka InfoTech, Inc.
76 N Broadway, Suite 4010
Hicksville, NY 11801.
News and Events
– Eureka is Hiring experienced Professionals in all Technologies/Domains.
– Eureka sponsors new/transfer work visas (H-1B).
– Eureka is offering free training and job placement for B.S/ M.S. Students in USA.
– Eureka has its own in-house training center for all technologies.
Download Company Profile
Home | About Us | Services | Careers | Contact Us Copyright 2009 Eureka Infotech, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.