Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Software Developer to support an enterprise IT program. The selected candidate will join a team of 7 developers, an IT PM, and an Agile Champion to support efforts to perform federate search, save and organize data, and collaborate with others. The team will specialize in innovative development of search and knowledge management services. The team operates in a Lean Agile environment, using HTML5, CSS3, Angular 2+, and RESTful web services to develop effective end products in line with the needs and requirements of the space.
The seven-person Developer team shall comply with the Lean Agile methodology. The Developer team shall participate in all Lean Agile scrums, sprints and grooming sessions. The Developer team shall perform Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) product integration and development efforts. The Developer team shall ensure tasks are completed on schedule. The Developer team shall consult and coordinate appropriately for problem resolution, task scheduling, new resource requirements, and task clarification. The Developer team shall will work in partnership with an integrated team of staff and contractors. The Developer shall understand the cloud environments, such as AWS or Azure. The Developer team shall coordinate and collaborate with security, operations, engineering, testing and other teams to provide system information and technical support. The Developer team shall create, manage and update Jira tickets. The Contractor team shall design, develop and modify software systems. The Developer team shall document and track vendor software roadmaps for software and patch version updates. The Developer team shall unit test their software and perform code reviews.
- Bachelors degree and 8 years of experience. Work experience can be used/combined with education
- Demonstrated experience developing detailed design and associated deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience translating customer and system requirements into design.
- Demonstrated experience designing system interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience developing Single Page Applications using HTML5, CSS3, and Angular 2+.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience developing RESTful web services using Java 8+ or other technologies such as Spring Framework 4+, or Spring Security 4+.
- Demonstrated experience working with non-relational database systems such as DynamoDB.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with and troubleshooting of Internet and Web related protocols and technologies such as Tomcat, Nodejs, Web Services, or SSL.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience developing JUnit and Jasmine tests.
- Demonstrated experience with testing platforms such as Jest or Karma.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience working with DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, or Nexus
- Demonstrated recent experience with the Sponsor’s Lean Agile methodology.
- The Contractor shall have demonstrated experience using ErDoS for reporting sprint MVI burn-up and top line charts, as well as MVI features and user stories.
- Demonstrated experience with CFS, FSS, TagIt, KnoMAD, and TagIt digest.
Pay Range $97,500.00 – $150,000.00 – $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.