Job Location US-SC-Columbia
Global Client Services
Regular Part-Time (30 hrs. or less)
Work with more senior developers to further their education while
solving issues that arise within enterprise sized applications. Create
Support applications to help with operations of main products.
* Create automated test cases for web applications.
* Create scripts to help with automation of developer operations.
* Write documentation around applications.
* Navigate a database to find information.
* Read application code and communicate changes that are needed.
This is a Regular Part-Time (30 hrs. or less) role.
* Basic object oriented programming course or related experience
* Basic relational database course or related experience
Apply for this job onlineApplyShareRefer this job to a friendReferSorry
the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeedApplication
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.