Jan 25, 2019
Lakewood, CO, US
Terumo BCT, Inc.
Terumo BCT, Inc. has an opening for a Software Developer in Lakewood, CO. Under supervision, develop, code, test, and troubleshoot new software or enhancements to existing software for third party customers. Req’s incl. B.S. degree in Computer Science, an engineering discipline or Data Sciences; 2 years’ experience in software development or related software development position including .Net Developer; and 2 years’ experience developing enterprise software platforms to connect to fleet of medical devices in a clinical setting, including writing proprietary secure communication protocols. Drug screen and background verification check required. Will accept 4 years’ experience in software development in lieu of bachelor’s degree in computer science.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website .
Join Terumo BCT as we unlock the potential of blood.
We are a global leader in blood component and cellular technologies, and the only company with the unique combination of apheresis collections, manual and automated whole blood processing, and pathogen reduction coupled with leading technologies in therapeutic apheresis and cell processing. We believe in the potential of blood to do even more for patients than it does today. This belief inspires our innovation and strengthens our collaboration with customers.
As the largest medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Colorado, we are home to more than 2,300 associates and our products are in use in more than 125 countries and territories. Our Global footprint includes more than 5,500 associates and partners with regional headquarters in Brussels, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Tokyo.
Our company has almost $1B in annual revenues and has been voted and recognized as:
– Largest corporate sponsor in Rocky Mountain Region for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)
– Winner of the Association for Talent Development (ATD) BEST Award for providing exceptional employee learning and talent development (2011 & 2012)
– One of Colorado’s Healthiest Employers by Denver Business Journal (2014 & 2015)
– Recipient of the Way to Go Employer award through the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) 2015
Our award-winning culture embraces:
– Leading technology through innovation and R & D
– Wellness programs
– Commitment to quality
– An environment that values, respects and rewards your individual contributions
– A philosophy of intentional growth and responsiveness to world health issues
to see what our associates have to say about our culture.
Each associate has a positive impact on our future by:
– Connecting to the lives of the patients we ultimately serve
– Growing through professional and leadership development activities
– Sharing company success through incentive plans
If you are the best at what you do and want to do work that is changing the delivery of healthcare globally, we invite you to work with us now to see how we can unlock your potential.
Nearest Major Market:
Developer, Medical, Engineer, Telecom, Telecommunications, Technology, Healthcare, Engineering
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.