Want to come work for a company that has been named Top 100 Places to
Work in 2017 by The Dallas Morning News? Tyler Technologies, a
fast-growing industry leader in public sector software, is seeking
entry level software developers to design, develop and maintain
enterprise software applications. As you grow your career as a full
stack software developer, you will apply your current knowledge and
develop cutting edge skills while being mentored and trained by our
senior development staff. The position requires someone that is
self-motivated, quality focused, and eager to try new things.
* Participate in designing, writing and testing code for enterprise
* Adhere to business requirements for new software modules and
* Troubleshoot software issues to determine root causes and provide
* BS/BA degree Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Knowledge
of software development practices and computer science theory.
* Good analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
* Solid foundation in C# or equivalent OOP development languages.
* Knowledge of SQL considered a plus.
* Desire to build web-based enterprise level solutions.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Requisition Number: *******-1
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.