Location:Scott AFB, IL
# of openings:1
Is it time for a new and exciting job opportunity? Phacil, an employee owned IT consulting company, is seeking a Software Developer for an important customer in Scott AFB, IL. Join an amazing group of dedicated professionals and see the possibilities!
We bring service excellence and professional commitment delivering quality service and ferocious execution to our Federal Government customers. We provide solutions in the areas of Information Assurance, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, Software & Systems Engineering, Cloud & Managed Services and Network Engineering. Join us by applying at ************************************ .
Clearance Level (Required to Start): Interim Secret
Daily Job Responsibilities:
* Work with functional users and other development staff to identify, analyze and develop program requirements.
* Design, develop, code, test and debug software for modernization effort to provide new GUI ‘look and feel’ to project-specific Web Applications
* Work with helpdesk, users and other developers to resolve tier II and III service requests related to issues found in software.
Required Skills :
* Presentation Layer GUI Development
* ******, HTML, *******, C#
* MS SQL Server 2008 or higher (T-SQL, basic query knowledge)
* Any Source control usage (TFS, SVN, Tortoise)
Preferred Skills :
* Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and/or Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)
* Web services (creating and/or consuming)
* Application/Web site support in a Production environment.
Degree Required/Equivalent Experience w/o degree:
Degree Required/Equivalent Experience w/o degree: BS and at least 4 years of experience or equivalent.
Travel Requirement (e.g. 10%):
Less than 10%
Any additional info regarding work environment (e.g. core hours, shift work, remote work, flex time, etc.):
0730 – 1630 with some flex.
Phacil is a leading employee-owned provider of mission-focused, results-driven technology solutions to the Federal Government. With consistent focus on technical excellence, exceptional contract performance, and quality results, customers have come to trust Phacil to solve their most complex challenges. Phacil’s diverse range of mission-focused solutions in Software Services, Systems Engineering, Integration & Operations (SEI & O), Cybersecurity, and Service Desk operations enables our team of over 800 technical professionals to effectively serve our customers throughout the U.S. and overseas.
Phacil continually strives for performance excellence as evidenced by corporate certifications, such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, performing certified ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and CMMI Maturity Level 3 (for both Development and Services) work on Contracts. Phacil has won numerous awards including the Coalition for Government Procurement’s Excellence in Partnership and Tech Council of MD’s Contracting Firm of the Year, as well as rankings on Washington Business Journal’s Top Government Technology Contractors and CRN Solution Provider 500.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
If you have previously entered your profile on our website and would like to apply for this position, enter your email and password below and click on the ‘Add to My Jobs’ button.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.