Job Openings – TA Instruments – Software Developer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Location US-DE-New Castle
Req. # 8758
Company Name TA
Category Research and Development
Type Regular Full-Time
As the world’s leading supplier of thermal analysis and rheology systems, TA Instruments is a fast growing and highly profitable division of an S & P 500 company, priding itself in innovation and an uncompromising commitment to customer support. Our continued growth relies on recruiting and developing individuals that can make a positive contribution to our business. For additional information about our high technology products sold to Global Fortune 500 companies and leading academic institutions and government laboratories around the world, visit our website at *********************.
Headquartered in Delaware, with manufacturing sites in the US and Europe, we are represented in all of the major markets around the world with sales offices in the USA, Canada, Japan, India, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, Australia and across Europe.
TA Instruments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At TA Instruments, we’re looking for creative and innovative engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including data processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. We encourage all our engineers to constantly add value to themselves and the business through learning and collaboration.
We are looking for smart, self-motivated software engineers to join our truly exceptional engineering team.
Typical tasks of the position include, but are not limited to
As a Software Engineer you will:
– Research, design, develop and release/maintain: Application, User interface, Data analysis, Instrument control software for thermal analysis, rheological, and calorimetric instruments.
– Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications.
– Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs and designing solutions to problematic programming.
– Working within a formal development process covering the full development lifecycle.
– Use code design abilities (including working to SOLID principles and some knowledge of engineering for performance) to generate and document appropriate designs.
– Work in collaboration with the agile team and appropriate experts to implement your designs.
– Provide code and supporting documentation in accordance with the coding guidelines, quality processes and applicable procedures, including team’s definition of DONE.
– Work in collaboration with the agile team to generate automated and manual tests to verify implemented software.
– Provide work estimation and tracking information to support management decisions and planning.
– Keep a pro-active attitude to insure continuous improvement of the software quality, work process and individual skills.
– Provide contributions to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance.
– Provide product specific and technical support to internal and external users where appropriate.
As a Team Member you will:
– Participate in all team meetings and ceremonies in direct collaboration with other sites, provide input and feedback, take ownership on identified improvements.
– Actively participate in learning and sharing activities either during informal or formal training and demos.
– Demonstrate continuous technical improvement.
The successful candidate will have a combination of knowledge, skills, and experience that would include the following
You have a University degree (preferably in a science related subject or in engineering)
– You have C# and/or other .Net Programming experience and a basic experience in applying technical standards.
– You are using efficiently your communication, teamwork, analysis and decision making skills and you are familiar with Agile methodologies.
– You will be working closely with management team in evaluating current systems and making design decisions on future development.
– As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, you will learn these technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating technologies with our systems.
– You care about software; you have a passion for what you do which you can clearly convey by your actions and experiences. You have an eye for software design and can talk eloquently on a range of topics due to your experiences and also from reading and experimentation.
For you it’s more than a job. Among other things we’re strong advocates of creating quality software, and using the latest testing methodologies to ensure we meet the expectations of our customers.
for this job online
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
– this job on your Social Network!
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of TA Instruments to recruit, hire, and retain the best-qualified workforce while meeting the Company’s commitment to affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. TA Instruments does not discriminate against any qualified candidate for employment because of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, religious creed, age (40 or older), disability (reasonably accommodated by TA Instruments), medical condition, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other factor prohibited by law.
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.