Req #: ******Location: Norfolk, VA USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: SecretClearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI is seeking a Software Developer to support a DOD contract in
What You ll Get to Do:
* Plan, coordinate and deliver software products.
* Evaluate, troubleshoot and provide overall assessment of software
* Develop/code software in accordance to design artifacts.
* Design and execute software unit tests.
* Participate in code and design reviews.
* Identify and report software problems.
* Employ best industry practices.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* US Citizen
* SECRET Clearance must be current
* Bachelor s degree from a U. S. Department of Education accredited
college or university or possess current and relevant
certifications (ex. VCP, RHEL, Microsoft)
* DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification or higher (ex. CompTIA
Security+, CASP, CISSP)
* 5+ years of experience in similar or related role demonstrating
knowledge of the general concepts and technologies associated with
computer science and software engineering. (ex. Systems
Engineering, Systems Integration, Configuration Management,
Requirements, Design, Coding, Test, Automated Test, Database
Design/Development, IA Best Practices and Coding for Secure
Systems, Project Management, Implementation).
* Demonstrable ability with the following software languages: C#,
* Demonstrable ability performing software development utilizing the
following databases: MS SQL Server, Sybase.
* Experience with Windows Server environments, including .NET
Framework and IIS (Windows Server 2008 or higher).
* Experience with Red Hat Linux environments.
* Experience with code repositories (ex. TortoiseSVN or similar).
* The capability to identify the computing resources required to
establish, administer and deliver source code (ex. H/W and S/W
* Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
writing with team members. This includes the demonstrated ability
to give customer demonstrations and management briefs. This also
includes the demonstrated ability to document assigned work with
product of good quality and in a timely manner to include writing
developing and/or updating System Administration Guide and/or
product Load Procedures.
* The capability to understand basic project management principles
and coordinate with the Project Manager for the development of
project plans, schedules, tasking, and estimations.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with .NET Compact Framework.
* Experience with VMWare.
* Experience with the following software languages: C, C++
* Experience with JIRA or similar collaboration/issue tracking tool.
* Experience identifying security vulnerabilities applicable to DoD
STIGs and remediating them with oversight.
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.