Careers Center | Software Developer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Job ID 2018-1258
Job Post Information* : External Company URL ****************************
Software Developer-TS/SCI Clearance
NT Concepts is seeking Developmental to SME level Software Developers for immediate openings for positions located in the Washington DC Metro and Northern Virginia area.
Seeking a highly motivated individual to assist with the development, design and integration of a high-profile enterprise application. The candidate will be a strong developer with a rounded understanding of a multi-disciplinary candidate that in an expert in a variety of IT concepts and is comfortable as a team leader in design, innovation and a full mastery of the COTS product. A candidate will work in an integrated test-driven development environment that is highly reliant on DevOPS, AWS and related emerging technologies.
The candidate will be expected to provide independent working ability as well as utilizing paired programming techniques to construct resilient and creative solutions to answer the challenges of this system.
Team members are expected to develop specifications and make recommendations on existing systems using new and emerging technologies to promote system stability for the Sponsor’s partners. Also, the candidate will be responsible with assisting with the daily operation and maintenance, which includes assisting with the extension, enhancement, refactoring, and architecture of the existing software and responding to a variety of ad hoc requests.
This position will join an integrated project team and new team members will be expected to work closely with a variety of skill sets, such as Project Managers, System Engineers and Architects.
– Demonstrated experience writing/transforming/extending code using Java 8 enterprise.
– Demonstrated experience working with a DEVOPs orchestration tool such as Jenkins, Rundeck and Artifactory.
– Demonstrated experience working with the enterprise Github including Maven and/or Gradle.
– Demonstrated experience in code coverage, unit testing, mocking, and integration testing.
– Demonstrated experience with HAL conformant JSON and XML using complaint APIs, OpenSSL, PKI and OAuth protections.
– Demonstrated experience with a knowledge of Linux variants (CentOS, Redhat etc.).
– Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
– Demonstrated experience in Spring Frameworks/Spring IO such as Spring MVC, Spring Boot, IOC, AOP, Spring Data, Spring Test.
– Demonstrated experience performing software and application design.
– Demonstrated experience performing architectural consulting from a development and system performance perspective.
– Demonstrated experience conducting unit testing and test processes/frameworks.
– Demonstrated experience with Test Driven Development and Continuous deployment with Continuous Integration tools.
Founded in 1998, NT Concepts is a woman-owned technology solutions company focused on data analytics, software engineering, investigative services, and geospatial information systems. We provide a broad range of Federal Civilian, DoD, and Intelligence Community customers with solutions for enterprise, cloud-based, and mobile environments.
NT Concepts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to ******************* and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
for this job online
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.