Job Location US-NJ-Mount Laurel
Category ITDivision ARI
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #27 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Places to Work and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Software Developer.
– Works with project management and architects on application design and development.
– Develops applications, components and services using C#.NET, ******* to meet the business needs
– Evaluates business requirements and processes to provide accurate estimates for development efforts.
Knowledge and Skill:
– Strong SQL skills. (Oracle preferred but not required)
– Understanding of development lifecycle, SDLC processes and guidelines.
– Strong understanding of the principles of Object Orientation Programming and design.
– Ability to perform the job functions with minimal instructions and pre-established guidelines
– BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
– Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience working with a combination of C#.NET 3.5/4.0, *******, Webforms, ******* MVC, jQuery.
– Must be able to work independently and efficiently within a diverse and fast paced, team-oriented environment.
– Demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
– Broad Knowledge and experience related to computer systems and technologies.
– Experience with third party controls like Telerik ******* controls would be a plus.
– .NET certification is recommended but not a must-have.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.