Requisition ID 2018-42672
# of Openings 1
Job Function Information Technology
Security Clearance Level None
Full/Part Time Full Time
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector.
* Provides support to develop Web based applications including online customer service for agency components to be able to deliver their services online.
* Provide support in developing the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the web-site. Provide support for the implementation of interfaces to applications.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has recently been awarded a program and we are proactively seeking incumbent candidates for a variety of Programming & Developing roles to include, but not limited to: Programmers, Web Developers, and Software Engineers. Current incumbents will receive priority in the interview process. Please submit your candidate profile and you will contacted accordingly.
This program only accepts US citizens and/or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
* Working knowledge and experience coding in Java is preferred.
* Knowledge of several of the following areas is desirable:
* Active Server Pages (ASP)
* SQL Server
* Visual Basic
* MS Access
* DBMS’s (ex. – Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.