Job Locations 2 days ago(7/8/2019 5:05 PM)
# of Openings
* Web development experience
* Development experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies
* Developing two-way SSL web services and clients
* Eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience with full stack web
* Two (2)- three (3) years using Ruby
* JAVA, .NET, Node or Python
* Seven (7) + years hands-on experience with relational database
systems such as:
* Three (3) years experience hands-on experience using Scrum/Agile
* Two (2) years experience working with AWS
* Demonstrated hands-on experience in UI/DX design using HTML, CSS
* Experience developing with two-way SSL web services and clients
* Demonstrated experience implementing customer web controls with UI
Frameworks with JQuery
* Deep understanding of Object Oriented design and design patterns
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Work with minimal supervision, individually and in a team
* Desire to learn new computer languages and libraries
* Bachelor’s degree and eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience or
a Master’s with six (6) to eight (8) years of experience
Clearance: Position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance,
based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the
favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing
will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Interested in this position?
Please click Submit your resume, on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact:
Phyllis Kerr: ******************
KeyW EEO Statement
Employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit,
qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in
employment opportunities or practices on the basis of. (1) race, (2)
religion, (3) creed, (4) color, (5) national origin, (6) ancestry, (7)
sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical
conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), (8)
age, (9) medical condition, (10) marital or domestic partner status,
(11) sexual orientation, (12) gender, (13) gender identity, (14)
gender expression and transgender status, (15) mental disability or
physical disability, (16) genetic information, (17) military or
veteran status, (18) citizenship, (19) low-income status, or (20) any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering
solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately
$12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs
provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical,
professional and construction- and program-management for business,
industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For
more information, visit **************, and connect with Jacobs on
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Submit your resumeSubmit your resumeShare to your network!Submit a
ReferralSubmit a ReferralSorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share
to your network!
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.