CSID, a part of Experian, is looking for an ambitious and eager Software Developer Intern. You will get an opportunity to work on interesting and highly relevant projects that will aid in your education as well as contribute to the success of Experian.
We are seeking a Software Developer intern to be an integral part our research and development team in San Diego/El Cajon area. Your problem solving and software development skills will be used to help monitor and analyze the Dark Web. You will work wih senior members of the research and development staff with over 20 years of experience who will provide mentoring and guidance during your internship.
The CyberAgent Team monitors the Dark Web for all forms of compromised data. The dataset is extensive and highly valuable to the company. It powers our consumer facing IdentityWorks identity theft monitoring service as well as prominent companies such as Costco and MasterCard. The project consists of performing various data analysis on the dark web data to provide meaningful insight to help identify trends, predictability, anomalies and areas to apply more/less resources. Insights gained will also drive areas for further resource and analysis. Related projects include compromised data extraction and normalization that aid in populating our Dark Web database.Job Requirements
– Experience with Perl, PHP, MySQL, SQL, LAMP, Bash scripting and Regex
– Solid Internet user skills
– Experience with Windows, Linux or other Unix environments
– Experience in link, pattern and trend analytical techniques and analytical platformEducation
– Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
– Pursuing a Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.