Software Developer, Document Pro
Developers write code to enhance the product or resolve issues with
the product. Expectations for developers range from low (entry level)
to high (senior members).
* Competent with necessary tools/technology.
* Implement design specifications into the product.
* Understand and apply programming and user interface standards
applicable to the product.
* Understand the purpose and desired results of changes made.
* Spends 90% of working time writing code or understanding
software/technical interactions to enable them to finish
coding/testing of their work.
* Microsoft .NET /****** (or other .NET language)
* SQL Server (current versions)
* General Database Design
* Stored Procedures
* .NET WinForms development
* MVC or MVP pattern exposure
* Unit testing/Mocking frameworks
* Source Control (TFS, etc)
* Unique ability to understand technical problems and use the tools
available (primarily programming languages)
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or at least 2 years
Requisition Number: ********
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.