Software Developer, EnerGov
Developers write code to enhance the product or resolve issues with
the product. Understand and apply programming and user interface
standards applicable to the product. Write code or understand
software/technical interactions to enable them to finish
coding/testing of their work. Uses: C#, .Net, SQL Server.
* Participate in analyzing, designing, writing and testing code,
documenting and implementing functionally appropriate, technically
sound, and well-integrated application systems. This is completed
in accordance with customer requirements and organizational
methodologies and standards for new application development as
well as existing system enhancements.
* Participate in new application development and existing system
enhancements by coding system features according to system
* Maintain existing application programs by fixing bugs or clearing
up operational deficiencies in both previously released software
and software slated for future release.
* Assure program, module and system integrity through thorough
testing and adherence to company standards and procedures.
* Work through all phases of the software development life cycle,
including research, design, analysis, requirements,
implementation, test automation, and maintenance.
* Utilize new technologies and tools to modify products and provide
integration with applications developed internally and externally.
* Prepare and modify program and system documentation.
* Provide guidance to less experienced team members to ensure
knowledge transfer and training are successfully meeting
* Achieve departmental goals and timelines.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or
comparable work experience.
* Typically five or more years of software development experience
with database technology.
* Demonstrated strong knowledge of software development practices,
computer science theory, and understanding of relevant
* Relevant Technologies:
* .Net / C# (or similar high level language)
* SQL Server 2000/2005
* Visual Basic 6
* Entity framework
* HTML 5
* Angular JS
* Knockout JS
* Experience writing and testing code to meet strict deadlines.
* Demonstrated understanding of product architecture and all
* Demonstrated understanding of development process.
* Demonstrated experience with data modeling tools, web services
and/or service oriented architecture.
* Ability to work well both independently and within a team
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Experience providing guidance and direction to less experienced
* Solid negotiation with various parties to ensure enhancements to
applications are addressed while maintaining/balancing business
situations and constrictions.
* Well-developed logical thinking and reasoning skills.
* Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced,
* Keen attention to detail.
Requisition Number: ********
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.