Experian API Center of Excellence team needs an experienced senior resource.
This individual must have 5+ years of Experience in B2B, B2C, B2E Integration using specific vendor Platforms – DataPower, Apigee, Axway, TIBCO etc.
This role requires working with multiple Business Units in various roles to design & implement solution as per defined Reference Architecture and provide operational support (24*7) to the Platform.
The candidate should have in-depth knowledge/experience in recent technologies such:
– Microservices, AWS cloud hosting
– Security Standards like OAuth2, Open ID, SAML 2.0 etc. As well as working with and managing AGILE Scrum. Part of the job would also involve acting as a scrum master.
– Agile Scrum methodology and Atlassian Devops tools
– Strong Java/J2EE development
– Development experience with DataPower and/or Apigee.
– Automation tools for build/deployment – maven, Jenkins etc.
– DataPower Gateway – IDG, XI52, XG45, Firmware 7.x
– Apigee Edge, Microedge Gateway
– Container Services – Docker, Kubernetes, Redhat Openshift etc.
– Event Streaming Frameworks such as Confluent Kafka, Storm, Apex etc.
– NoSQL Databases such as – Cassandra, MongoDB etc.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word ‘Experian’ is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companie
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.