Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we know that cutting-edge technology drives our success—and we want to put you behind the wheel. As the Software Developer II .NET, you will be responsible for analyzing business problems, proposing software solutions, providing estimates, and converting system designs and technical specifications into program code for moderately-sized applications. We want to leverage your knowledge and experience to keep our operations running smoothly and efficiently. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Design, develop, test, and maintain applications
- Debug and troubleshoot existing program code
- Correct errors as required
- Provide level-3 support to resolve systems-related issues
- Provide project manager with accurate status of assigned activities, and escalate issues for timely resolution
- Maintain current application software; comply with project standards and processes related to producing quality software products and documentation
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 3 years of experience developing and testing mid to large, scalable Windows Forms and WPF applications
- 2 years of experience in the following areas: C#, .NET, Oracle, PL/SQL, and Visual Studio
It’d be great if you also have:
- Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with MVVM, TFS, and Entity Framework
Be part of something big.