Careers Center | Software Developer III Non-IT
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Software Developer III Non-IT
Requisition ID 2018-7749
# of Openings 1
Bio-Rad’s Digital Biology Group is a multidisciplinary team developing products using our Droplet DigitalTM technology that are having a large impact in both research and healthcare. Every day, scientists and clinicians around the world use our ddPCRTM and ddSEQTM NGS sample prep systems to make new discoveries, and are revolutionizing clinical decisions with break-through liquid biopsy applications. We’re looking for a Desktop Developer (Software Developer III Non-IT) to join our team.
– Architect, design and develop desktop applications.
– Partner closely with cross functional teams (product, scientist, technology and design) to craft great product experiences and quick prototyping.
– Contribute in technical conversations and code reviews to ensure both design and code are up to the highest standards for desktop apps.
– Have tremendous Customer Focus.
– You connect with your customers to build the right solutions solving their needs.
– You have focus on quality and test-driven development.
– Like to work in a high pace environment.
– Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
– Demonstrated knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
– Must have been part of product delivery to customers.
– 10 years professional experience developing enterprise class software applications.
– At least 5 years’ experience in .NET, C#, WPF & XAML and the willingness to learn new technologies.
– Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
– Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing.
– Team player, able to work in a high pace environment with lots of ambiguity and short turn-around times.
– BS. or equivalent degree in Computer Science.
– Implementation experience following an Agile software development lifecycle approach.
– Excellent verbal, written and graphical communication skills.
– Passionate about delivering high-value applications.
– Collaborative with a history of success in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment.
– Not Required, but Highly Desirable:
– C++ Experience.
– UI/UX design.
– Life science background or strong interest.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Refer a FriendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.