Careers Center | Software Developer III Non-IT (Backend Web Developer)
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Software Developer III Non-IT (Backend Web Developer)
Requisition ID 2018-6873
# of Openings 1
Bio-Rad’s Digital Biology Group is a multidisciplinary team developing products using our Droplet DigitalTM technology that are having a large impact in both research and healthcare. Every day, scientists and clinicians around the world use our ddPCRTM and ddSEQTM NGS sample prep systems to make new discoveries, and are revolutionizing clinical decisions with break-through liquid biopsy applications. We need an energetic and passionate Software Developer with a proven track record in design, implementation, deployment, and maintenance of modern, robust and secure web applications for our droplet based technologies.
– Work across teams to craft prototypes addressing the software need and then build stable software to advance product development goals.
– Support scientists, marketing, and R & D engineers for product development, release, and sustained technology efforts.
– Demonstrated knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
– You have focus on quality and test-driven development.
– BS degree or equivalent in a directly related discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Bioinformatics, etc.).
– 5-8+ years’ experience as a software engineer.
– Hands-on software development experience with Python, Flask and Java in Linux environments.
– Have successfully built scalable APIs according to best practices.
– Experience with Amazon Web Services.
– Experienced with relational and non-relational databases.
– Quick learner with the ability to understand complex workflows and develop and validate innovative solutions to solve difficult problems.
– Experienced with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing.
– Experienced implementation efforts following an Agile software development lifecycle approach.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– A team-oriented contributor that aims to enhance the effectiveness of their colleagues.
– Nice to have:
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Refer a FriendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.