We are looking for people who share our core values of heroism, audacity, curiosity, and excellence to join our team. We are a tight-knit group of engineers, analysts, and business professionals who have organically built a company that monitors more than 8% of the Internets public IP space and 40 trillion business communications per year. We’ve had a huge impact on the Fortune-50 and Government sectors over the past year, so we’re looking to grow rapidly while maintaining our culture and diversity.
As a cyber resilience company, we solve security, continuity, regulatory, and efficiency problems for our customers. Youll help protect the jobs and security of millions of people while working on and advancing novel techniques in computer science. Youll be connected to everything thats happening; every developer on the team is responsible for our products quality, everyone ships production code, and everyone directly supports the mission.
As a software developer at Redjack, youll be responsible for providing technical knowledge and development skills to Redjacks development teams at all project phases, from ideation to implementation and into production. Youll help our team to deliver innovative, cutting-edge solutions and analytics to address our clients business resilience, cybersecurity, and digital transformation needs.
We have multiple positions at all experience levels, so whether youre still new to the industry or youve been around a while, dont hesitate to get in touch.
Your job will be to design and build high-quality software and analytics to make businesses more resilient.
- Use technology to solve customer business challenges and execute our mission.
- Apply software development best practices in everything you do, including test-driven development, continuous integration, and DevOps.
- Work as part of a team, collaborate effectively, and communicate continuously.
- Learn new technologies, grow your skills, and learn from others on your team.
- Teach and mentor others so we can make each other better.
What you should have accomplished
Well assess your skills and ensure your impact will scale with your ability. What were looking for to start:
- You have been building software professionally for at least two years.
- You have made a significant contribution to a software project that leveraged either:
- Systems programming languages like C, C++, Golang, or Rust.
- Applications programming languages like Python, Ruby, Scala, Clojure, or Java.
- You followed modern software development practices, such as unit testing, refactoring, and continuous integration.
- Your software projects involved regular code reviews, collaboration, and engagement with customer stakeholders.
- You have training as an engineering thinker: a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.