Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
The SEC Services Directorate is responsible for the maintenance and sustainment of business applications used within CECOM and SEC and customer applications for outside organizations which include Army Materiel Command (AMC), Department of the Army (DA), Department of Defense (DoD), and other Government agencies.
The Software Developer provides:
- Support to design, develop, and maintain software for a variety of supported business applications.
- Work with analysts to understand interface requirements.
- Develop tools and interfaces.
- Design, develop, and test operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software applications.
- Set operational specifications
- Formulate and analyze software requirements.
- Design embedded systems software.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline is required.
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with AGILE SCRUM methodologies.
- Security Clearance Secret
- IA Technical Level: IAT-1
- Personnel Security Stds: IT-II
- Position Sensitivity Designation: Noncritical-sensitive (ADP-II)
- Federal Investigative Stds: TIER 3
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA MD Aberdeen
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.