MAP Digital: MetaMeetings is seeking an experienced full stack Ruby on Rails developer with excellent communication skills to join our team in MetaMeetings, a unique platform for the event industry. You will support us by leading the design and implementation of critical features for MetaMeetings and convert existing proofs of concept into full scale applications for our clients.
* Advanced Ruby on Rails and RESTful architecture experience (3-5 years)
* Ability to interpret product architecture and system design
* Strong knowledge of Object Oriented design and programming
* Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
* Experience working with relational databases, specifically MySQL
* Haml, Coffee Script and jQuery
* TDD everything you do (we use Rspec, Cucumber, Capybara)
* Experienced using Angular
* Familiarity with Amazon Web Services is a plus (S3, SQS, SES, Opsworks, Cloudfront, Route 53)
* Agile processes/techniques such as Scrum and XP
* Strong cross-team communications and collaboration skills
* Healthcare with Dental
* 401k with company match after one year
* Paid time-off
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.