Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we know that cutting-edge technology drives our success—and we want to put you behind the wheel. As the Software Developer Senior .NET, you will be responsible for analyzing business problems, proposing software solutions, providing estimates, and converting system designs and technical specifications into program code for moderately-sized applications. We want to leverage your knowledge and experience to keep our operations running smoothly and efficiently. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Develop, test, and maintain application software
- Comply with project standards and processes related to producing quality software products and documentation
- Provide project manager with accurate status of assigned activities; escalate issues for timely resolution
- Serve as a mentor to junior programmers in the department
- Debug and troubleshoot existing program code and correct errors
- Provide Level 2 support to resolve systems-related issues
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of experience architecting and developing mid-to-large, scalable distributed, or web-based applications
- 2 years of experience in the following areas: C#, .NET, Oracle, PL/SQL, Visual Studio
- Availability for periodic 24/7 on-call support as required by team’s rotation schedule
It’d be great if you also have:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L’Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.