Transform technology into opportunity as a Systems Administrator Expert with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you'll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Systems Administrator Expert you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Systems Administrator Expert joining our team that has proficiencies in Java, Web Services, and Spring Boot. In addition, skills related to cloud technologies (e.g. AWS) and Docker. Rotating pager duty required.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience developing Applications using the following technologies or something similar: SOLR, Elastic, Postgres, Java, Scala, RDS or spring boot.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience working with relational and non-relational database systems such as Amazon RDS, DynamoDB, and Postgres.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with and troubleshooting of Internet and Web related protocols and technologies such as Tomcat, Nodejs, Web Services, or SSL.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience developing JUnit and Jasmine tests.
- Demonstrated experience with testing platforms such as Jest or Karma.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience working with DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, or Nexus
- Demonstrated recent experience with the Sponsor's suite of applications providing repository and search services that enables Sponsor to find the information they need.
- Demonstrated recent experience with Sponsor's profile and alerting services that represents a "prospective search" tool that sifts through incoming stream looking for items that match a user's profile and alerts upon match.
- Demonstrated recent experience with the Sponsor's discovery and recommendation services that allows a user to discover data they wouldn't ordinarily know about and represents an information filtering system that leverages content-based approaches to discriminate between interesting and uninteresting items for a user.
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor's Pre-NLP processing pipeline to remove boilerplate text, portion marks and non-narrative content.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Education: BA/BS in Information Technology or related field
- Required Experience: 10+ years of related experience
- Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Location: On Customer Site
- US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Years of Experience
10 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.