Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Public Trust/Other Required:
Own the opportunity as a Software Developer and help ensure the mission is never interrupted. At GDIT, we deliver clarity with our cloud solutions and provide meaningful work. Your work will be an important part of transforming our clients for the modern age and help them face any obstacle
Ensure the safety and security of our nation as a Software Developer at GDIT. You’ll apply the latest technology and provide operational support to deliver actionable intelligence for the Intelligence Community. Here, your work will have meaning and impact as you deliver your best every day.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Software Developer supporting the customer, you will be trusted to solve complex IT issues while delivering outstanding customer service.
HOW THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Applies knowledge and provides guidance to all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Applies knowledge in analyzing user/business needs and functionality to plan and design software systems to meet those needs
- Applies knowledge in creating advanced models and diagrams that show programmers the software code needed for an application
- Provides analysis for reports on software project specifications, activities, or status
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts
- May act as a consultant across multiple programs and/or contracts within a division
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Education: BA/BS (or equivalent experience)
- Required Experience: 1+ years of relevant experience
- Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Required Technical Skills: UI Focused, Experience implementing micro services; Experience implementing AWS cloud solutions; Experience with automated CI/CD pipelines; Experience with distributed data architectures
- Required Skills and Abilities: Government customer architecture/engineering board experience; Experience discussing technical topics with non-technical people; Strong communication skills
- Preferred Skills: Puppet module development; Terraform development; Jenkins job development
- Location: Customer Site
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
USA VA Herndon
Additional Work Locations:
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.