Own the opportunity as a Software Developer and help ensure the mission is never interrupted. At GDIT, we deliver clarity with our cloud solutions and provide meaningful work. Your work will be an important part of transforming our clients for the modern age and help them face any obstacle.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Software Developer supporting the customer, you will be trusted to solve complex IT issues while delivering outstanding customer service.
Ensure the safety and security of our nation as a Software Developer at GDIT. You'll apply the latest technology and provide operational support to deliver actionable intelligence for the Intelligence Community. Here, your work will have meaning and impact as you deliver your best every day.
HOW BEING A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER CAN MAKE AN IMPACT?
The Sponsor's office seeks to minimize risk in supply chain activities by anticipating issues, responding to concerns, and advising decision-makers on risks. The Sponsor accomplishes its mission by working collaboratively with mission partners for the safety and security of the Sponsor organization. The Sponsor is a forward-leaning, multidisciplinary group of supply chain, technology, and analyst experts leveraging all-source threat reporting, industry best practices, and lessons learned from offensive operations in order to identify risks and champion mitigation strategies for a secure and resilient global supply chain. The Sponsor's office researches and analyzes potential supply chain events looking for any nexus to any foreign services, and generates collection requirements to close supply chain gaps. This office promotes robust awareness and integrates analytic assessments in order to support supply chain operation executors and consumers. The Sponsor seeks software development support that will focus on collaboration with team members and the Sponsor to implement analytics and a web-based user interface which supports discovery of threats and anomalies.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with Amazon Web Services Environments or other cloud service providers (CSP) environments.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience with Web Services.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL.
- Demonstrated experience with Python.
- Demonstrated experience with full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Demonstrated experience developing unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Demonstrated experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Demonstrated experience designing algorithms and flowcharts for software programs and systems.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software.
- Demonstrated experience with compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance.
- Demonstrated experience with program management framework.
- Demonstrated experience with User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) development, designing complete user interfaces and user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- Preferred Skills:
- Demonstrated experience as a full-stack developer.
- Demonstrated experience understanding concepts of software engineering.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience building, instrumenting, and monitoring analytic pipelines.
- Demonstrated experience deploying into production machine learning (ML) based technologies in Python.
- Demonstrated experience with Sponsor, Sponsors Industry, and diplomatic information security requirements and policies.
- Demonstrated experience engaging with Sponsor customers, stakeholders, and partners.
- Demonstrated experience of supply chain risk management principles.
- Demonstrated experience with Accreditation and Authorization (A&A) process.
- Bachelor or Master' Degree in an IT discipline
- Location: DC/MD/VA Area
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Years of Experience
10 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.