GDIT is seeking a Software Developer to support its Technology Shared Services (TSS) Data and Analytics organization. At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Software Developer, you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter Our work depends on a Software Developer to be responsible for the development and administration of solutions in UiPath and/or Power Platform to fulfill multiple federal agency missions.
You will find yourself at the heart of GDIT's customer-centric approach, playing a pivotal role in ensuring our customers successfully meet their strategic goals. You will use your project management, coding and data skills to promote organizational goals to completion. If you enjoy collaborating with others in a fast-paced environment, you will find this role to be both rewarding and challenging.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own. Bring your creativity to help us find simple solutions to complex problems. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you'll play an essential part in preparing our nation for the future. At GDIT, our employees are driven, resourceful, and unwavering.
GDIT is committed to fostering economic growth and prosperity in Louisiana, with established operations in multiple locations throughout the state, including facilities in New Orleans, Natchitoches, and our Integrated Technology Center in Bossier City, LA. This position offers the flexibility to work 100% remotely from anywhere within the state of Louisiana.
HOW A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy solutions built in UiPath, Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate.
- Integrate and build solutions with tools like SharePoint Online, Azure, AWS and Google AI.
- Develop flows and automation with UiPath/Power Automate to increase efficiency and effectiveness of organization.
- Develop easy-to-use interfaces and forms in UiPath forms/apps or Power Apps to drive business processes.
- Identify key process statistics and develop rich and compelling dashboards and reports in Power BI.
- Collaborate with end users, stakeholders, and management to identify business process needs, document the business and technical requirements, and determine the best automation/analytics solutions.
- Create process, technical architecture, design, and user guide documentation.
- Support architecture and design of UiPath, Power Platform and SharePoint Online roadmaps.
- Participate in development and test teams driving the design, creation, testing, and delivery of technical functionality.
- Collaborate with GDIT and customer personnel to establish and maintain automation and analytics infrastructure.
- Implement best practices in code review, troubleshooting, debugging, and post-implementation support.
- Contribute to the development of IT related, technical processes reviews, postmortems, and continual process improvement internally as well as for customers/stakeholders.
- Collaborate with technical staff to define implementation and process best practices.
- Scope work and create estimations of effort.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEEDEducation:
- BA/BS (or equivalent years of experience)
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with the overall Power Platform including Power Apps, Power BI, and Power Automate and/or Experience with UiPath and/or other RPA tools.
- Knowledge of integrations for UiPath and/or Power Platform with other systems and services.
- Experience working with SharePoint Online.
- Strong skillset/knowledge in UI/UX.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle fundamentals and best practices
- Strong Excel background; familiarity with other Microsoft tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong skillsets in data visualization and report development.
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems, learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent collaboration skills and can effectively work in a team environment.
- Experienced in consulting and supporting executives and senior leadership.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities at any given time.
- Ability to work independently and as a team lead.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present complex data insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate insights with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Microsoft certification in Power Platform or Azure (PL-900, PL-600, PL-400, AZ-900).and/or UiARD certification
- Experience in dashboard design, data visualization, and with Power BI.
- Experience leading small development and/or test teams.
- Experience with Tableau and/or other business intelligence tool(s).
- Experience and/or certifications in ServiceNow.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of SAFe/Lean Six Sigma Concepts
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience with Additional coding languages such as Python, R, JAVA, C#. VB.Net, SQL
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps or similar tool(s)
- Link to sample Tableau, Power BI, and data visualization work or development portfolio is always appreciated.
- Demonstrated experience consulting with internal and external customers to understand business needs and make recommendations.
- Previous experience in the defense or government sector
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE
- Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home.
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career.
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications.
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
- Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
- Ability to make a real impact on the world around you.
Years of Experience
2 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.