If you are a person who is curious, eager to learn and welcomes a challenge, this is the role for you! In this position, you will be responsible for release management, audit management, non-OS patching. upgrades, secops/pen testing from detailed specifications including analysis, coding, testing and documenting processes, routines, and applications. You will also be responsible for participating in the preparation of specifications from which programs will be written. This role will offer you the opportunity to learn and gain experience from a world-class organization working closely with other developers to solve complex data challenges to resolve business needs.
- Create and/or modify programs to adapt to changes in needs and requirements, adhering to defined specifications and meeting timelines.
- Handle assignments with increased complexity and scope.
- Read, understand, and troubleshoot coded computer instructions and how they translate into data.
- Review, test and validate coded program routines and data making revisions and eliminating errors in processing
- Assist in gathering, documenting, and refining business, data, and system specifications from business users and translating them to database developers and analyst.
- Develop an understanding of release management, audit management, non-OS upgrading/patching, SecOps/pen-testing
- Develop an understanding of systems and technology used within the company.
- Develop an understanding of the content of policies written by the company.
- Develop an understanding of the pharmacy industry and the organizational relationships of the company.
- The successful candidate will be highly motivated, and self-starting.
- The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working in a Healthcare company is desirable.
- Experience with and knowledge of presentation and public speaking skills.
- Demonstrated ability/willingness/eagerness to learn new technologies
- Demonstrated openness for learning, growth, and coaching by peers and more senior-level teammates
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to do effective problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Perform tasks within predefined guidelines and procedures as assigned by the manager or project team.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated/Qualified technical area of study.
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment.
Desired Computer Skills:
- Knowledge of/familiarity with Powershell, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, Transact SQL, and other programming languages.
- Knowledge of/familiarity with web services, SQL Server, and other Microsoft technologies a plus.
- Knowledge of/Familiarity with Web.API, REST services, JSON, XML, and HL7 are a plus.
- Knowledge of/Familiarity with IIS, GIT, TeamCity, Octopus, and Apple/Google App Store is a significant plus.
- Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their homes to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters.
- Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information.
- All locations considered with an understanding/agreement that a majority of the working hours/day must overlap with Eastern Time zone working hours"
Scheduled Weekly Hours
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.