Summary: The Software Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and supporting applications, systems and IT products locally from the Miami Lakes, FL facility to achieve the company's business objectives.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Outliers/Lab/Local applications including but not limited to:
- Instron/Blue Hill
- Compliance Builder
- Camstar MES
- Work with outsourced service provider(s) to ensure quality, compliance, and SLA/KPI adherence
- Act as an interface between the business, IT Outsourcing partners, and internal/external IT teams
- Work with the business to interpret and gather requirements for IT Requests and Enhancements
- Engage cross-functional teams to resolve issues and for process improvements
- Work on projects where there is a need to implement technology, processes, or services to meet business requirements
- Investigate complex technical and business problems in detail, to diagnose and provide effective and efficient alternatives
- Tier 3 level support for Outliers and Lab applications
- Design, prototype, test, train, define support procedures and implement practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Participate and provide GxP validation support during FDA Computer Software Validation activities
- Assist business in writing SQL queries/reporting
Education & Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IS, or equivalent work experience is required.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in Manufacturing Applications.
- Working experience in applications Wonderware, MES, BlueHill, preferred
- Working knowledge of two or more technologies is preferred
- Experience in problem solving and process improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and excellent time management abilities. The individual should demonstrate initiative, exercise good judgment, exhibit strong profit orientation, and the ability to achieve results through others.
- Experience in automation is a plus
- Experience in Lean processes
- Ability to document requirements and build execution plans in line with technology strategy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.