What you’ll be doing…
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant
What you’ll be doing.
Our software engineers build the state of the art products that run a fast-growing enterprise. We are working on problems in many areas, including information retrieval algorithms, system integrations, scalability issues, cloud computing, and a variety of business automations and processes. You will research, conceive and develop software applications to integrate and synchronize current and future systems, internal and external. You will integrate our systems and products with other SaaS vendors such as Google, Twilio, Verizon, Vodafone using REST and Web Services API.
– Be part of a talented and motivated team of engineers to build scalable and reliable solutions for mission critical business services
– Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of Verizon Connect business products
– Influence and create new designs and architectures for enhancing business processes
– Write client-side and server-side code for web-based and mobile applications
– Conduct research on emerging technologies
What we’re looking for…
l need to have:
– BS degree in Computer Science or related field, Math degrees are welcomed
– Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C#, Java, Python
– Experience with integration methodologies and tools such as SOAP and REST
– Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design Principles
Even better if you have:
– Knowledge of modern programming best practices for thread concurrency, performance optimization, automation and API design
– Knowledge of modern software development methodologies and ability to adapt them
– Proficiency with Git, Mercurial or other distributed version control system
– Excellent communications skills to clearly articulate complex technical issues to all levels of the organization (both technical and non-technical)
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.