At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
The Cadence Virtuoso platform powers all of the latest design innovations in consumer, mobile and enterprise electronics worldwide. We are looking for talented software engineers to join our team and improve our device level placement and routing flow. The field is ripe for innovation and youll have a great opportunity to make a difference by applying your creativity and problem-solving skills.
The ideal candidate has several years of work experience, but the position is open to candidates at all levels, including new and recent grads. Strong understanding of software data structure and algorithms and proficiency in C/C++ are basic job requirements.
The job is located in the thriving city of Pittsburgh, PA. Relocation assistance is available. B.S. or higher in computer science, engineering, physics, math or a related area is required.
The Position Requirements are
– B.S. or M.S. in engineering, computer science or related field.
– Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms and databases.
– Demonstrated proficiency in C++, gdb debugging, and general software development skills
Nice to have
– Interest in analog or digital circuit design
– Experience with GUI frameworks, such as Qt.
– Exposure to SQL databases.
– Scripting language skills in one of: Lisp/Skill, Python, Tcl.
– Familiarity with Linux/Unix development.
– Exposure to build and version-control systems.
– Coursework in circuit analysis, signal processing, statistics.
– Exposure to the Cadence Virtuoso environment or other electronic design platforms.
Were doing work that matters. Help us solve what others cant.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.