Adobe Advertising Cloud is the first end-to-end independent advertising and data management solution that spans traditional TV and digital formats, simplifying what has been a complex and fragmented process for the world’s biggest brands.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to help build out the Advertising Cloud’s Big Data team focusing on data streaming and processing efforts that includes a distributed system which makes over 500,000+ decisions per second. Candidates should have a pragmatic approach to application architecture and a passion for working on high-performance, ‘Big Data’ systems. In the role, you would be working with a Java application stack that leverages open-source and commercial software like Zookeeper, Hadoop, Hive, Apache Kafka, Storm, Couchbase and Vertica.
Candidates will at least be familiar with the technologies we are using but may not have had the opportunity to acquire deep experience in previous job settings. However, you should have a true passion for technology that is apparent in your work and/or personal projects.
– Design, build, improve and maintain a high performance and highly scalable data pipeline to collect and process billions of events per day.
– Work with real-time data processing and streaming techniques and workflows
– Monitor and plan out core infrastructure enhancements (a.k.a. stay ahead of possible scalability bottlenecks)
– Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team
– Hands-on Java Big Data experience
– Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently
– Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
– Can-do attitude and get things done on time and on budget
– Exercise good judgment about which tools to use and when to use them
– Extensive Java experience and solid Linux/Unix skills
– Good written and oral communication skills
– Experience with SQL a plus
– BS in Computer Science or equivalent
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the and explore the meaningful we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.