Saint Louis,Missouri,United States 6J7BP3
At Boeing, our software engineers use their expertise to dream up next generation software capabilities for some amazing aerospace platforms. Join us and you will have the unique opportunity to develop real-time embedded software for the most sophisticated military aircraft in the world. Across BDS our teams are developing software for the next generation Air Force Trainer (T-X); tactical fighter aircraft (F-15, F/A -18, F-22); unmanned air vehicles (MQ 25); space, satellite, and weapons systems; state of the art flight simulators; cybersecurity solutions, and much more.
Below are a few of the primary sites we are looking to add talent:
– St. Louis, MO
– Oklahoma City, OK
– Huntsville, AL
– El Segundo, CA
– Fairfax and Herndon, VA
We work in a casual but professional environment with multi-disciplined teams of engineers that take pride in developing, integrating, testing and delivering innovative solutions. There is long-term potential for career growth into technical leadership or management positions and we value the curiosity, tenacity and imagination our engineers bring to our teams each day.
Key responsibilities could include:
– Software Algorithm Development using advance Machine Learning techniques.
– Software development, modeling, simulation, testing, and/or analysis using C, C++, C#, Python, Java, MatLab, Ada, or Linux.
– Working with customers and other engineers to define requirements, such as understanding and agreeing upon the function of the software system.
– Architecting and designing software to meet current and future requirements.
– Implementing and testing software using a variety of technologies and software languages.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
– Ability to obtain US Security clearance (post-start).
– Bachelors degree or greater in a technical field of study.
– An active U.S. Security Clearance
– 5+ years of experience with C, C++, C#, Python, Java, Ada, MatLab, or Linux.
– 3+ years of experience with real-time embedded software development.
– Experience working in Agile software development framework.
– Familiar working with and/or developing software requirements/test methodology.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor’s and 5 or more years’ experience, Master’s degree with 3 or more years’ experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard. Yes, 10 % of the Time BDS Engineering Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company Fairfax;Virginia;United States~Herndon;Virginia;United States~Oklahoma City;Oklahoma;United States~El Segundo;California;United States~Huntsville;Alabama;United States~
– Mechanical Engineering – Applied Mechanics
Jobs Rated Reports for Software Engineer
– The Best Jobs in IT in 2017
– The Best Jobs of 2017
– Jobs Rated Report 2017
– Great Jobs for Military Veterans in 2017
– The Toughest Jobs to Fill in 2017
Software Engineers – AT & T Flex Force
AT & T
St Louis, MO 63103 US
San Antonio, TX 78205 US
Posted: 2019-04-19 Expires: 2019-05-20
– See more jobs from this location
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.