Job Locations US-ID-Boise
Job ID 2018-5648
# of Openings 1
Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business goals. Our services include end-to-end support for cloud, digital, data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.
We are seeking a Software Engineer for a long-term position in Boise, ID. This position reports into the Customer Assurance (CA) department and will work with other various organizations to develop reporting tools for the CA team. The tools team role is to bring disparate data sources together to create an overall dashboard of customer escalations and identify where their issues are in the overall resolution lifecycle. The future vision is to expand upon the dashboard to create a fusion of a CRM, escalation management system, issue resolution and technical collaboration tools all in one to enable connection of sales/technical consultants (TC’s) to the CA department and development lab.
* Proven ability to configure, deploy and support Linux web-based application framework (Apache, PHP, MySQL/PostgreSQL).
* Proven experience with designing web-based applications based on specific requirements.
* Experience working within a medium to large corporation and building custom web-based tools.
* Ability to design for and support Windows web-based application framework (IIS, C# for *******, SQL) a plus.
* Must be an out of box thinker and have the drive to resolve issues and work around road blocks with minimal supervision.
* Need both creative thinking capabilities along with critical problem-solving skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.