Software Engineer: 18-03295
Category: Software Engineering
Location: Mountain View, California
Akraya is looking for an IOS Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly Amit at ************. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit ********** and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: IOS, Objective-C, C++, Swift, TDD, Unit Testing
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Client’s Financial Data Platform requires an experienced iOS mobile software engineer to help maintain and improve our mobile image capture SDK. This tool is used in our tax and small business products to enable customers to capture photos of important/sensitive documents, which are then processed to extract important data from the documents. This position will be required to onboard to an existing codebase, understand the architecture, make incremental improvements, and develop some new features.
– Successful delivery of high quality mobile software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.) to help customers import documents into Intuit products Roughly 80-90% hands-on coding.
– Lead quality activities, including peer reviews of designs and code Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
– Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments.
– Work cross-functionally with various client’s teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
– Experience with Agile Development, Scrum, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies.
– Qualifications 5+ years experience developing mobile applications in iOS.
– Solid grasp of software engineering fundamentals and their practical application.
– Experience with Objective-C, Swift, C++.
– Experience with Computer Vision related problems in an asset.
– An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
– An understanding of unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD).
– Self-starter & attitude and ability to make decisions independently, Helpful, can-do attitude and a willingness to take ownership of problems.
– Excellent problem solving skills with a history of superb delivery against assigned task
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
Please apply directly with updated resume or contact Amit @ ************
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the Best Staffing Firms to Temp for by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit ********** to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.