Careers Center | Software Engineer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Job Locations US-VT-Williston
Req ID 2018-4314
Industry Federal Systems
Category Information Technology
Travel Percentage None
Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Software Engineer to join our team in Williston, VT to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will:
– Work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple assignments independently.
– Support and contribute to the Agile practices adopted by the development team.
– Be responsibile for designing, testing and building new mobile applications to meet customer requirements and goals.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and minimum 8 years experience or equivalent blend of education and experience.
– C# and object oriented programming experience
– Experience leveraging *******, WebApi, MVC and Node.js
– Experience working in an Agile environment such as scrum. Participate in stand-ups, retrospectives, planning and other required meetings.
– Ability to write SQL and familiarity with Object Relational Mapping tools (ORM).
– Experience writing unit tests for development code.
– Ability to work with external teams to resolve testing issues and bug fixes.
– Native or Hybrid mobile application development experience
– Experience with distributed service standards (SOAP, REST, EJB) and protocols (HTTP, SMTP, UDP), and designing respective information exchanges using JSON and XML/XSD.
– Entity Framework for *******
– Familiarity with Team Foundation Server
– RDBMS scripting and design
– Knowledge in geographic information systems (GIS)
Government Eligibility Requirements:
– Candidate must be able to favorably pass government background investigation.
– U.S. Citizenship eligibility requirements.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world’s largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at **************.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.