As a software engineer on the Tyler Enterprise Group (TEG), you will
play an integral role on a team responsible for the architecture,
design, development, testing, and delivery of both internal and
external products and services. You will work with cross-functional
teams, have exposure and visibility to senior leadership, and be able
to make significant technical and business impacts. The position is
fast-paced and operates in an agile, polyglot technical environment.
It requires interaction with multiple product and development teams
across the Tyler organization.
* Develop software for customer facing solutions to support Tyler s
products and services.
* Participate in the full software development life cycle.
* Collaborate with product management and your team to analyze
* Work with technical leaders on product features, ensuring quality
of implementation and meeting feature expectations.
* Drive to continuously improve the quality of team deliverables.
* Conduct technical research, proof of concept, and design work that
will provide direction for the enhancement of Tyler s product and
* Collaborate with your team to promote Tyler s culture and values.
* Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent, or comparable
* 2-3+ years experience developing software in a fast-paced
* Prior experience building single page applications in Angular,
React, or VUE is preferred
* Prior experience with federated identity solutions preferred
* Proven ability to delivery technical solutions on expedited
* Demonstrated ability to participate in a project with sound
technical and design skills
* Strong communication skills, including an ability to work with
fellow employees across divisions and leadership levels
Requisition Number: 10-18-1042
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.