Job ID: ******
Company: : ********** Services, Inc.
Position Category: Software Development
Company/Location (search) : Country (Full Name): : United States
Interested in Alexa? Come work on it. We are building Amazon’s Customer Service automation systems and you will design, build, and deploy software to support customer channels, including Alexa. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history; come join us!
You look at technology challenges as an opportunity and you love:
– Solving difficult problems with elegant and practical code.
– Helping define engineering best practices and providing technical mentorship to other members of the engineering team.
– Being a champion for the customer and ensuring their needs always come first.
– Designing and building software for Alexa enabled devices, mobile clients and server systems.
You’re an awesome fit if you demonstrate…
– Industry-leading technical abilities showcasing a breadth and depth of technical knowledge
– The ability to build good working relationships within the team by communicating clearly both verbally and in writing
– Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills with the ability to come up with creative solutions to seemingly impossible problems
– Effective technical leadership skills to improve technologies and infrastructure of the team.
We use agile development strategies and want software engineering wizards who can thrive in a fast paced, high-energy work environment.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field .
– Minimum 3+ years professional experience in software development.
– Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
– Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C++, C#.
– Experience building software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
– Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
– Familiarity with AWS and the Alexa Skills Kit.
– Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project..
– Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.