MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
- Would you like to join a multifaceted engineering team that is constantly solving new and meaningful problems?
- Are you passionate about software development in object oriented C++?
- Do you want to work with products that make the world a better place?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk with you.
Responsible for various aspects of Simulink development including programming language design, algorithm development, user interfaces, data management, compiler optimizations, and/or back-end code generation technologies. Over a million customers use our tools crafting the next generation of automobiles, airplanes, cell phones, radar systems, and spacecraft (to name a few). The software you help build will be used heavily by our customer base as well other MathWorks product teams
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
We are looking for hardworking and motivated Software Engineers with a passion for software development in object oriented C++. Using your C++ object oriented development expertise, you will work with multiple teams to design and improve the core components of our Simulink product line with better modularity and scalability. As a key member of the development team, you will lead projects from early design stages and play a relevant role in driving them to delivery.
- Master of Science or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or Physics
- Junior, Senior, and Principal level positions available.
- Experience and/or knowledge of any/all of the following areas of specialization:
- Software architecture, design, implementation, algorithm development
- Compiler technology or code generation technology (LLVM/JIT)
- Data management, data repositories, design patterns
- Simulink or MATLAB is a plus
- Experience with software development
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.