Senior Software Engineer- IT Manager
This position, based at Giant Eagle, Inc. headquarters in Pittsburgh, determines programming requirements for systems. In addition, this position designs flexible client-server frameworks. This position will also Analyze and improve performance of software programs and analyzes requirements for data exchange between application software and other systems.
Job duties include:
- Design, write efficient, complicated Interfaces or complex programs to meet customer requirements using BizTalk server 2013R2.
- Interact with GESCOM and SIS team of analysts, users, business stakeholders, and subject matter experts to gather, understand, and develop technical specifications.
- Coordinate software analysis, development, implementation and deployment activities to ensure all customer requirements are met using BizTalk, C# and SQL.
- Organize and prepare program and software documentation according to established procedures for facilitating ongoing support and maintenance.
- Designed and Derived XSD Schemas Documents for BizTalk messaging including Supply Chain Specific Transaction EDI Schemas.
- Develop high frequency Publish and subscribe model messaging scenarios between corporate pricing system and Order management system and Store Invoice system using BizTalk Orchestrations
- Design out of box custom message pipeline components using C#.NET to promote useful properties and handle specific message types with adding message context to read header information with improved performance and to meet Business requirements.
- (20% of time spend per week), Develop reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Responsible for developing complex maps for Store Invoice applications and integrate with PeopleSoft to generate Voucher;
- Perform formal code reviews and quality assurance activities for newly developed programs.
- Review and contribute to the high level and low-level designs for new and existing requirements of the project.
- Optimize the performance of various applications, interfaces and database routines.
- Communicate and work directly on technical issues/decisions with the Project Manager and Domain Architect.
- Implement Failed Message Routing within BizTalk environment while reporting to Message Tracker application to log into Audit and error log tables for the GESCOM and ISIS applications.
- The position requires a Bachelors Degree in IT Management or Computer Science plus five years progressive experience with C# .NET experience and BizTalk as well as knowledge of business procedures and their interrelationships as well as an overall knowledge of technical disciplines.
- Advanced knowledge of security requirements, web services, service- oriented architecture, design patterns, multithreaded systems, and automated unit testing. Experience with C#, .NET 4.5/4.0, MVC, LINQ, WCF, Web API etc.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.