Peraton is seeking highly motivated Software Engineers to perform design, development and integration for SIGINT applications and processing systems for our Intelligence Community customer. The team member will collaborate with a talented group of Software Engineers to bring innovative software solutions and products to our end customers. There are opportunities available for work on multiple programs with varied products and end users.
What you’ll do.
Provide input into the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of COTS/GOTS in place of new development and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components. Once software development is complete, the Software Engineer will support integration of the code into the system and testing of the system. The software engineer may also travel with the team to install, test, and train the system at remote sites.
You’d be a great fit if you have.
– Five to Eight years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering with professional software engineering experience.
– Development/Maintenance experience with:
It’d be even better if you have.
– At least 5 years of experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing and problem diagnosis/resolution.
– Development/Maintenance experience with Java, C/C++, Python, Ruby, Bash, MySQL, Mongo, Machine Learning a plus.
– Fundamental software engineering life-cycle experience. Analysis, design, development, debugging, deployment and automated testing.
– Familiarity with CM/build tools such as Jenkins, Subversion, Maven, Hudson.
– Experience with Agile methods, Scrum, and SharePoint.
– Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and standards.
– Ability to enhance and support a software application (government or commercial) deployed to production user.
– Innovative thinker with good problem solving and communication skills.
– Security+ or comparable DoD8570 certification a plus, but not required.
– Experience with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) a plus, but not required.
– Must possess a TS/SCI clearance and have the ability to obtain a Polygraph and to maintain the clearance.
What you’ll get.
– An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
– Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
– Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
– Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
– Paid maternity and paternity leave
– Company-paid infertility treatments
– Cross-training and professional development opportunities
– The ability to influence major initiatives
– Must possess a current TS/SCI security clearance and maintain the clearance. Having a Polygraph is strongly preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.