Software Engineer 3
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
What will I be responsible for in this job? (brief summary of the role)
- Be a proactive and engaged team member with superior technical acumen and attention to detail, able to provide immediate contribution towards the Payment Automation cloud transformation
- Leader-learner, develop expertise, diving deep into unfamiliar technologies to discover opportunities, or address difficult issues while keeping to commitments made to business partners as part of our agile methodology
- Teamwork and mentorship, sharing your professional experience with others on team while seeking SME-level understanding of Payment Automation business and technology
What are the requirements?
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft NET, .C#, Visual Studio, and SQL Server, Web Services, Windows Services, WebAPI, XML
- 5+ years’ experience in Sql Development including stored procedures and functions and handling large data sets and high concurrency
- Highly experienced: Cloud (AWS is a plus), message queuing, integration designs and patterns, EDI/ETL, an Agile methodology, TDD, workflow and session processing technologies, enterprise logging and alerting
- Experience as a Cloud Software Developer (AWS) with proven track record in designing and developing highly scalable cloud applications in a containerized microservices architecture
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
.NET, C# Sql Development, Knowledge of stored procedure functions and handing large volume/data sets.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Eager to look deeply into legacy systems and older technologies and practices, able to identify and implement creative and well-crafted solutions that meet requirements while pointing the way to better ways of doing things, e.g., new technologies, better design patterns, development tools, and process optimizations
- A corresponding enthusiasm for the future, an ability to translate current state conditions with desired enhancement in the product roadmap and architecture runway
An execution mindset, a collaborative problem-solver
How much should I expect to travel? rarely 1-2 a year
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement
Diversity and Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and, when job-related and consistent with business necessity, we may require periodic testing for certain roles. Some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.