Who We Are
Our work matters – robotics is transforming the world of commerce. Every day our intelligent robots are responsible for getting food and merchandise to thousands of stores across North America. We're an industry changer – we created the first and only fully autonomous, end-to-end supply chain solution. Today, we are driving towards even bigger ideas – and we have the people, technology and leadership to fully realize these aspirations. We have theexcitement and ambition of a startup with the benefits and resources of a proven organization.
In This Role
- Design and develop tools that design and qualify full robotic warehouse solutions.
- Create tooling to aid in the development, diagnostics and maintenance of the mobile robot hardware
- Play a hands-on role as part of engineering teams developing solutions for scheduling and managing the fleet of mobile robots.
- Troubleshoot system problems in production or design by investigating issues related to product performance or production difficulties.
- Design and develop cognitive technologies that optimize solution operation and minimize maintenance overhead.
- Demonstrate passion about building high quality software that addresses customer needs, love solving problems and facing new challenges.
- Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers.
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment.
- Play a lead role in this effort and mentor junior team members.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline required. Master's degree preferred.
- Professional experience developing software applications.
- The qualified candidate must have experience with Object Oriented design using C#.
- Experience with the design, development and deployment of machine learning solutions.
- A hands-on problem solver with excellent software design and implementation skills.
- This person must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and support unscheduled events.
- This person must be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Experience with containerization (Docker, etc.) and container orchestration (Kubernetes, etc.) in deployment and operations is desirable.
Symbotic is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for the world's largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and machine learning to solve today's complex distribution challenges, Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed, agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of supply chain for its customers. For more information, visit www.symbotic.com .
We are a community of innovators, collaborators and pioneers who embrace our differences, because we know unique perspectives make us stronger and smarter. Every perspective matters. We depend on the collective voices of our employees, customers and community to help guide us as we build a better place to work – for you and the world. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.