Job ID: ******
Company: : A2Z Development Center, Inc.
Position Category: Software Development
Company/Location (search) : Country (Full Name): : United States
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of , Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. Key responsibilities will be to design and develop the frameworks that will enable research and development in computer vision and related disciplines, and to collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams, including Amazon Robotics, to put the concepts you develop into production.
We’re looking for outstanding leaders who combine superb people skills with a demonstrated ability to get complex systems up and running quickly and effectively. You will be working with a unique and gifted team of engineers and scientists engaged in a fast-paced mission to conceive and deliver new products. The team faces a challenging task of balancing cost, schedule, and performance requirements. You should be comfortable collaborating in a fast-paced, highly inventive and often uncertain environment, and contributing to innovative solutions, while demonstrating leadership, technical competence, and craftsmanship.
Do you have the courage to tackle a mind-bending computer vision challenge? Do you want to lead a team of high performers to deliver robust, production-quality code that solves complex real-world problems? Do you want to change the lives of an entire generation of Amazon customers? If you do, come you should join this team.
Come invent the future with us.
* BS in Computer Science or related field.
* 3+ years of industry experience.
* 3 years of programming experience in C++ on a Unix/Linux platform.
* Experience building frameworks on Android Native or similar.
* Outstanding CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, run-time analysis, object-oriented design and code quality verification.
* Passion for inventing new product designs and technical solutions.
* Thrives in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities.
* Knowledge of real-time software development.
* Experience designing, developing and maintaining frameworks.
* Experience driving and articulating technical challenges and solutions.
* Experience creating advanced architectures and sustainable solutions.
* Experience collaborating with UX, Product, and non-technical partners.
* Experience on cloud and back end technologies.
Lab126 is part of the **********, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.