FREEDOM CONSULTING GROUP
Software Engineer (19-29130)
Reston, VA 20190
Hello jobseeker! We are Freedom Consulting Group. Here, employees have the freedom to spread their creative wings. With a team of experienced leaders and top-tier talent, we’ve worked hard to establish ourselves as the premier technology company serving the Intelligence Community. At Freedom, your brain is always in style.
Category: Software Development
Title: Software Engineer (19-29130)
Location(s): Position Available in Virginia
Security Clearance: TS/ISSA with appropriate agency Polygraph
Requirements: Immediate Opening
************** OPEN TO ALL SKILL LEVELS*******
The sponsor is seeking a candidate to work on a variety Projects. The candidate will create an application from end to end. Responsibilities will include design, build, test and deploy the application(s) and provide project progress reviews to the PM; creating a system architecture plan; participating in system security planning and documentation, installation and setup of server and systems software; evaluating methods and technologies for data processing, developing, designing, and implementing effective data models and applying information processing theory, and incorporating external libraries to build and deliver functionality.
1. Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow development and maintenance.
3. Minimum 3 years demonstrated professional experience with Java programming for web applications.
4. Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience in the full software development life-cycle to include design, implementationand deployment.
5. Demonstrated experience writing technical documents to include system design and architecture of integrated systems.
6. Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience configuring and deploying code to Apache Web Server and Tomcat.
7. Demonstrated experience deploying to Operating Systems to include Windows or Linux environments.
8. Demonstrated experience implementing authentication models using PKI certificates.
1. Experience with Point development and maintenance.
2. Experience with MySQL or PHP scripting.
3. Experience with EC2 – Elastic Compute Cloud.
4. Experience with RDS – Relational Data Service with emphasis on MySQL.
5. Experience with S3 – Simple Storage.
6. Demonstrated Window Server administration and optimization experience.
7. Demonstrated experience with system installation and configuration support for Window Servers.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic – Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
View Company Information
To see other positions, click here.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.