Department Mobile – ReachMobi
Employment Type Full-Time
Minimum Experience Experienced
ReachMobi is more than just one of the world’s largest mobile content providers. Our audience of over 20 million plus subscribers look forward to our content each day because we give our users exciting, engaging, and powerful mobile content, all focused on the web’s most popular categories.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We’ve gathered a one-for-all minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously. obsessive.
– We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
– We have ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, darts and a beer fridge.
– No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
– Complimentary snacks and beverages as well as catered lunches twice a week
– Located next to world class shopping and restaurants
– Fun social events and perks! – check out our Instagram to see more
– This is an opportunity to be with an industry leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth
Time flies here. Every day, our ‘ROI Junkies’ are committed to finding innovative ways to grow our highly-engaged audience and connect these users with the top-tier advertisers who can’t reach them anywhere else. From generating fresh content, to creating amazing new creatives, to the audience engagement algorithms, our full-stack optimization process seeks to leave no stone unturned. This is a team that must react and move quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our independent teams work on 3 to 5 new bets at a time and must juggle these priorities each day.
The future of the internet belongs to those who can build an engaged audience. At ReachMobi, we have the methods and technologies for building those audiences.
We combine a start-up mentality with big business backing to create new and exciting opportunities for professional advancement every day. If you’re ready to tap into your potential and build something big, then this may be the team for you.
– Attitude You’re about business. This isn’t a role if you’re into ticket-punching and bug-fixing. You’re ready to embrace the bottom line as your ultimate metric of success.
– You’re scrappy. You love to run lean and chase results. You’re not interested in admiring clean code or endless requirement gathering. You just want to get it done, every day.
– You’re a team player. You know that data is king, so you want to relentlessly test new ideas and let the data guide you. There’s no space here for drama and egos.
– You hate good. Because you understand that good isn’t good enough. You want to be great.
– Development and maintenance of new and existing high volume web applications
– Testing new and clever ways to build and monetize mobile audiences
– 3+ years of experience in software development
– Familiarity with the pitfalls of high volume applications
– Experience with .NET, MVC, Python, & C#
– Experience with online advertising, lead generation or email marketing preferred
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.