We are looking for an exceptional individual to play a
significant role in developing our diverse line of technical
software applications to support our growing business needs. As
a key member of the Applications Engineering team, you will have
the opportunity to work in a dynamic small team environment
engaged in the development of a variety of desktop and/or
web-based applications to support internal and external
application engineering groups. The ideal candidate will be a
quick learner, able to work independently, and well-versed in
all phases of the software development cycle. This includes
requirement gathering & analysis, UI design, database
design/development and system testing.
* Implement software components and features.
* Translate broad engineering software requirements into
concrete implementations that are functional, efficient, and
* Prepare documentation (design basis requirements, test
plans, etc.), and communicate with the Marketing and
Engineering stake holders.
* Implement software development life cycle best practice and
processes, including requirements analysis, project
management, release testing, configuration management, and
* Be the owner of major software components and applications;
maintain and enhance the applications.
* 3-5 years development experience in ****** or C# and core
* Significant hands-on experience with Visual Studio (2017 or
* Experience with SQL based database design/programming
* Good verbal and written communication skills are a must
* Strong in object-oriented concept, programming, and design
* Experience with AutoCad application development is a plus
* Experience with web-based services is a plus
LaVergne, Tennessee, United States
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.