Leidos is looking for an experienced Software Engineer with web development experience to join our web development and engineering team. This position is located in Northern Virginia and requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
– Demonstrated experience developing with Java, Spring and Hibernate.
– Demonstrated experience interfacing with and developing for relational databases such as MySQL and Oracle.
– Demonstrated experience with UNIX-variant operating systems (RedHat Linux, Ubuntu, etc.).
– Experience operating an Agile development environment.
– Demonstrated experience utilizing DEVOPS (GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven).
– Experience with modern web application development languages like Node JS and Go and frameworks like Bootstrap, Angular and React.
– Experience developing in virtualized environments
– Experience creating appropriate documentation for system development lifecycle, certification and accreditation processes, including design documentation, system security plans, as-built documents, etc. and accreditation processes, including design documentation, system security plans, as-built documents, etc.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin’s Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.