: Job Description:
* DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world s leading independent,
end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power
of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC
and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard
Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public
sector clients across 70 countries. The company s technology
independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine
to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC
Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens
globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology .
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
* Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
* Build products aligned to help our clients succeed in the industry
* Contribute to each step of the product development process, from
ideation to implementation to release, including rapidly
prototyping, running A/B tests, and driving solutions to be
implemented using DevOps best practices such as continuous
Integration, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery
* Work with cross functional teams (Agile Teams) to drive effective
creation of minimal viable products that bring business value
faster to our clients.
* Analyze the large amount of activity data to drive the insight of
user behavior and best way to identify relevant data and convert
it into information aligned with business decision making.
* Think creatively to solve the user problem with holistic and
simple product solution
* Run experiments on new and existing features. Ability to learn new
technologies and influence the team and leadership to constantly
implement modern solutions
* Experience in Computer Science or related field
* Experience building software products on multiple platforms and
* Experience building APIs for a rapidly iterating product
* Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages
including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, C#, Objective C,
* Experience managing UX Human centered designs.
* Experience administering innovation with methodologies such as
* Experience working on Agile Scrum and DevOps aligned delivery
* Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
* Strong communication skills and great product sense
* Proficient communication skills verbal and written.
* BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or
equivalent practical experience.
* Software development experience in one or more general purpose
* Experience working with two or more from the following: web
application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile
application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine
learning, information retrieval, natural language processing,
networking, developing large software systems, and/or security
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.