Tyler is looking for innovative software engineers whose participation
will contribute to the successes we ve achieved developing new
products focused on the challenging California real estate market. You
will be joining a diverse team of experienced individuals eager to
build applications that capture the opportunities this niche market
has to offer. You will be joining us in our Plano campus, listed on
The Dallas Morning News s Top 100 Places to work in 2017.
You will be joining Tyler Technologies which was to Fortune’s 100
Fastest-Growing Companies for 2017 and is the largest software company
in the nation solely focused on providing integrated software
technology services to the public sector. This is an excellent
opportunity for you to strengthen your skills, build on your
experience, and set you on a solid and challenging career path.
As a Software Engineer you would design and develop enterprise level
applications that are based upon Microsoft technologies. The position
requires someone who takes initiative, quality focused, and eager to
try new approaches.
* Participate in analyzing, designing, writing and testing code,
documenting and implementing functionally appropriate, technically
sound, and well-integrated application systems.
* Perform application testing of new application development and
* Perform maintenance coding (i.e. bug-fixing) on existing Tyler
* Review business requirements documentation.
* Produce internal development documentation as needed.
* Provide technical support to the support team in order to
troubleshoot end-user application program problems.
* May recommended options for new approaches in client work
processes as appropriate to ensure efficient software solution for
the client s needs.
* May identify and document business/technical requirement
specifications for specific software design/development, forms,
reports, interfaces, process, configuration and other relevant
* BS/BA degree Computer Science or Computer Engineering
* Demonstrated knowledge of software development practices and
computer science theory.
* Tools & Technologies used in this position (minimum 2 years or
* .Net / C#
* SQL Server
* Ability to work well both independently and within a small team
* Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written
communication skills, teamwork and customer service skills.
* May be required to undergo and satisfactorily pass a fingerprint
background check (for CJIS requirements).
Requisition Number: *******-1
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.