Confluence is a global leader in software products and solutions. We
are proud of our collaborative and forward-thinking culture which
provides challenging yet rewarding opportunities while fostering
professional growth. We have even received awards for our agile
software development process. Our team members constantly strive to
think creatively and innovate, sometimes even resulting in positive
disruption. If this sounds like a culture in which you would thrive,
Confluence could be the place for you.
Development teams at Confluence consist of intelligent, driven and
dedicated individuals across disciplines who are passionate about what
they do and committed to each other s success. As a member of the
development team, a Software Engineer at Confluence works across the
entire tech stack utilizing cutting-edge technologies to build and
maintain industry-leading software solutions. This individual takes
user stories and architectural specifications to strategize and
implement secure, performant, efficient and maintainable solutions
designed to provide value to internal and external stakeholders.
Development teams at Confluence thrive in an agile environment that
embraces change, teamwork, and customer collaboration to deliver value
to our clients. Our teams work hard and have fun while doing so and
always take time to celebrate our successes.
What Will You Do Here?
* Design, develop, document, test, debug and support/maintain new
and existing software systems driven by product vision and
* Participate in all phases of the development life cycle, from epic
decomposition/story writing to implementation and support.
* Embrace and promote Scrum team values of Commitment, Courage,
Focus, Openness and Respect.
* Serve as lead on feature development.
* Assume responsibility for timely completion of tasks and initiate
alternative paths or work-arounds when problems are encountered.
* Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
* Understand and adhere to Confluence software development processes
and standards; aid management in optimization and maintenance of
said processes and standards.
* Positively contribute to self-organizing teams that continuously
improve as a means to deliver high-quality, value-packed products
What Skills Are We Looking For?
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science and minimum of four or
more years programming experience preferred.
* Financial services industry experience is a plus.
* Full stack development experience
* Strong understanding of OOP concepts
* Strong programming experience with C# and .Net framework
framework such as Aurelia, Angular, or ReactJS
* Experience with SOA and EDA preferred
* Cloud development experience preferred
* Experience with unit test tools such as NUnit, XUnit, Jasmine,
* TDD or ATDD experience is a plus
* Experience with asynchronous programming is a plus
* Experience with TypeScript is desirable
* Keen eye for quality
* Ability to weigh solution risk and complexity against cost and
* Fails fast
* Experience with Scrum or other agile methodology preferred
* Collaborative working style that values team success over personal
* Driven to continuously learn and embrace new challenges
* Act in accordance with and is an ambassador of our company values
– Integrity, Imagination, Discipline and Service
Confluence Privacy Statement
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.