– Tinton Falls, NJ
Commvault is the world’s most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data-anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers’ businesses forward. We’re all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
We have an exciting career opportunity for a
located at our global corporate headquarters in
Tinton Falls, NJ
but open to remote work arrangements for the right candidate. This individual will work closely with members of the worldwide Business Intelligence Technology Solutions team to enhance and streamline all technology focused initiatives. The ideal candidate has a few years of Microsoft echo system development experience, learns continuously, and possesses a desire to immerse themselves in a fast paced and rapidly growing organization.
Position Responsibilities include:
– Involved in all facets of product development: business analysis, requirements gathering, functional and technical specification, design, development, implementation, testing, deployment, and support of new applications.
– Be an advocate and proponent of modern design patterns and practices.
– Comfortable working on shared codebases with teams large and small, as well as working independently on occasion.
– Able to discuss and contribute towards various tiers of an architecture, including the front-end, business, back-end, and persistence layers.
– Adept at debugging and conceptualizing application flows in order to troubleshoot and diagnose product issues.
Position Requirements Include:
– Working knowledge of most of the following:
– .NET Framework (******* MVC, .NET Core, .NET Standard)
– CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, LESS, Sass)
– Data Management (SQL/ORM, JSON, XML, MQ, OData)
– Mobile Development for iOS and Android using Xamarin
– Agile Development Methodologies
– Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, often deadline-oriented and dynamic environment.
– Self-starter who can work independently and be a strong team player.
– Minimum of 2 years general programming experience preferred.
– Familiarity with one or more of the following technologies: Azure, Python/R, Angular, PowerShell, Serverless, Webhooks, OAuth/OIDC, Containers, Machine Learning, Big Data preferred.
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry’s definitive independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we’re furthest on the ‘completeness of vision’ and highest on the ‘ability to execute.’
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault’s global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
Commvault is committed to a diverse and harmonious workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in our hiring and employment practices on the basis of any categories protected under applicable federal, state or local laws. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.