Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build
and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world s
important corporations, governments and institutions. You ll develop
solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and
$393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises
capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over
100 countries around the world.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first
into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and
careers. You ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists
dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding,
testing and application programming that goes into creating high
quality software and new products. You ll be tasked with keeping the
team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what s
being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of
end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And
best of all, you ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and
innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities,
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals
throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis,
development, maintenance and software improvement
* Strong experience building mission-critical enterprise
applications, with a proven delivery track record.
* Strong experience implementing Big Data tools (HDFS, Hadoop,
HortonWorks) in a production environment (proof of concept and lab
work do not quality).
* Ability to follow complex design and development standards.
* Experience working in multi-time zone development team.
* Experience with Agile development.
* Experience building high volume systems with real-time performance
and read and write capabilities.
* Strong understanding of data modeling, and experience interfacing
with Oracle, Sybase or other major RDBMS.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee,
and we re building a technology organization that thrives on
diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development,
and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you re looking to
build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big
challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around
the world, we want to meet you.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you re not just working at a
global financial institution. You re an integral part of one of the
world s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our
team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from
enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as
well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine
learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in
technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions
that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also
change the world.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.