Job Title Software Engineer (App Developer)
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
About our team:
The Raymond Telematics team helps the biggest companies in the world optimize supply chains. We develop and manufacture software for forklift operator UI and overall warehouse management within the material handling industry. Our software creates, curates, and innovatively presents data to facilitate successful warehouse operations. From access control, to electronic checklists, to impact management, our software continues to unlock new and cutting-edge methods for warehouses to improve overall performance.
About the position:
The Raymond Telematics team is looking for an Application Software Engineer (App Developer). You will:
- Design, architect, and implement innovative solutions based on the latest ARM32 bit processors of Android devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Experience with Modern C++ (C++ 11 or greater) in an embedded Linux environment.
- Object-Oriented Design experience.
- Strong communication, organization, documentation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting, inquisitive, data-driven, flexible, adaptable, dependable, and eager to deliver timely results despite challenges
It would be great if you had:
- QT/QML understanding
- Experience in Yocto build system
- Experience developing and integrating device drivers
- Good working knowledge of Linux Kernel
- Working knowledge and experience with current version control tools such as Subversion and GIT
- Comfortability working in an Agile environment that leverages JIRA
- Mobile App plus UI/UX development skills
- Professional experience with Qt
- Possesses solid debugging skills
- Ability to reason at a software systems level
About the total compensation package:
Benefits – We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.