Software Engineer Associate – (******)
What you’ll do:
– Work in a fast-paced environment using Agile development
– Perform other duties as necessary
– Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
– Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
– Perform other duties as necessary.
What You ll Need:
– BS degree or higher in Computer or Software Engineering or a related technical field is required
– Knowledge of common software programming languages such as Python, C++, and Java
– Knowledge of code versioning system such as Git and IDEs like PyCharm or Eclipse
– Knowledge of software development best practices such as unit testing
– Knowledge of embedded software and/or willingness to learn
– Knowledge of cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, etc. Experience with (AWS) is preferred.
– Familiarity with using open source software packages
– Proficiency at software development tasks including coding, debugging, interpreting requirements, writing unit tests, maintaining configuration management of individual artifacts produced, and following Agile software development best practices
– Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance as required.
– ID#: *********
– Location: Dayton, OH , 45444
– Type: Other
– Company: Ball Aerospace
– View More Jobs!
– Post your resume
– Create an Alert
– Found a mis-fit listing? Report it
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.