We are looking for an enthusiast who loves playing with APIs to automate things which very well can be done in self-serve mode by our engineering community. This individual will be responsible for delivering a couple of automation every quarter, which will be hosted within the internal product. The primary objective of this role is to eliminate or minimize the wait time for engineers in getting help.
- Responsible for design and development of high performing applications, REST APIs and distributed processing systems.
- Should be good in core concepts and have hands-on experience in building components, using services, UI components/directives, modules, dependency injection, routing, and lazy loading
- Review code, write documentation and follow test procedure protocol
- Constantly improve technical expertise through the identification of new processes and technical alternatives to resolve problems or make overall improvements
- Ensures application design, development schedule, and implementation meet or exceed documented application scope/timeline, while adhering to established standards.
- Help developers resolve technical problems
- Enhance the end user workflows through gaining intimate knowledge of how systems are applied at the user level and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Participate in SCRUM meeting, ability to work in Agile environment and following best practices
- Troubleshoot internal systems issues for custom software that is designed for service industries
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of related experience with .NET Core 3+, Web API, C#
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across varying levels of personnel
- Should have experience designing and building highly concurrent and high-volume monolithic software applications using Microsoft .Net Core using C#.
- Should have solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, design patterns.
- Associate degree or better in Computer Science or Engineering (preferred)
- Excellent judgment and negotiating skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment
- Prioritize and accomplish work in an organized manner
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1 or more years of daily experience in a professional environment with Microsoft Blazor
- Experience with working in Agile or SAFe methodology or both
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
• WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
• A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
• Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
• A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Scheduled Weekly Hours
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.